Last Income Report of this Year-December 2012-Wishing you a Very Happy New Year

Leave a Comment
I recently started sharing my income report.This is the second and last income report of this year.I may stop sharing Income Reports in future.

What Happened this Year?

So What Happened this Month(December 2012)?

This month gave me mixed results .I was hit by a Google Panda Algorithm which dropped my blog traffic by 20%(However later I somehow managed to recover back).After the Panda Recovery my Google Authorship started disappearing from search results .Again this also had a huge impact of Traffic.But the good news is that now the Google Authorship images are back and traffic is coming back to normal.

As far as the income is concerned there is a great improvement in the income of blog.I increased the number of Ad Units from 1 to 2 which increased the Google Adsense Revenue by 100%.Below is the detailed income report of this month.

Income Report of December 2012:

Google Adsense : $200

Google Adsense income has improved a lot when compared to the previous month.I am now Youtube Partner where I will get opportunity to earn from my videos which is great.

Direct Advertising : $300

So as already mentioned in the previous post my primary source of income comes from Direct Advertisement.I didn't depend on Google Adsense and I wont depend on it in future as well.

Infolinks : $50

Infolinks is Inline text advertising network.Which is a Good Alternative to Google Adsense. Currently I am using only one text link unit on this blog and may avoid it completely in near future.

Services: $100

I started offering SEO,Web Designing ,Blog Consultancy related services last month.I am currently working only on good projects and Planning to start a new website for services.

mGinger: $20

mGinger is a innovative advertising network which is available only for Indian users.They pay for reading sms.Though the task sounds easy but its not that easy to earn from mGinger,you need have large number of affiliates.I have over 2000+ affiliates who joined under me and I earn a decent income from mGinger for doing nothing.

Clixsense : $10

Its a PTC(Paid to click) network which pays users for viewing ads.I am not very active on Clixsense but currently earning around $0.5 per day from affiliates.Like mGinger here also I get paid decent enough for doing nothing.
Summing up all networks : $200+$300+$50+$100+$20+$10=$680.If we convert the same into my country currency 680*51=Rs 34,600.
This might not be a great income but I think its a decent income for me as a part time blogger.If you dont know currently I am pursuing Engineering 3rd year.

Plans Ahead:

  • I recently bought Hosting+Domain from hostgator to start a new blog on wordpress. I will disclose further details soon.
  • My goal in this new year is to earn $4000+/Month by the end of this year, which is not that difficult.
  • I already hired few paid authors who have excellent writing skills and good technical knowledge.I am looking forward for some more authors ,if you are interested in being a paid author then you can contact me.
Lastly Wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts