A Break from Blogging - Little About Myself

Leave a Comment
Hey there ,Imran here.Its been exactly two years I entered into Blogosphere ,so just thought to share my journey with you people.In this post I will be sharing more about myself than blogging ,so just bare with me..
If you don't know I am an Engineering Student and a part time Blogger.Currently I am studying 4th year of my Engineering which gonna finish soon ,Yeah :D !
Pic Captured on my Birthday (Yeah I turned 21)
Though I am a Mechanical Engineering Student I got attracted towards computers,that doesn't mean that I am not interested in Mechanical field.I always try to learn new things and I love Technology no matter whether its related to Mechanics, Biology, Chemistry what not...I always like to learn things which practically work.That means things that can be implemented in the real world.
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts