Reasons for Sudden Drop of our Alexa Rank -Bitter Truth

Leave a Comment
If you have been following my blog since few months then you might know that we had an blossom Alexa Rank around 18,000 and was increasing at a faster rate day by day.
Suddenly on June 30th 2012 Alexa Rank updated with a shocking figure 198,467.Directly from 18,000 to 198,467 which was not at all acceptable and it was clear that something has went wrong.
Update:Finally alexa people fixed my ranking and brought it back to normal.Feeling relieved.Thanks for your support friends.

Then I checked if it was only me who was affected with this ranking drop or others as well.I was amused to see that only my blog ranking went down whereas all others alexa ranking was just fine.This moment was very very embarrassing and I was surprised to see why this happened only to me as I haven't done anything wrong.
Alexa Traffic Stats that were captured few months back

Did the Traffic Decrease?

After confirming with other bloggers that it was only my blog which was effected and all other blogs rankings were just fine,then I checked if my traffic was normal or not.
  • As I expected the traffic was completely normal and more than the before day.You can check the traffic details from the below screenshot.
Full Traffic Report
Again people starting speculating that I was getting more referral traffic for giveaway and organic traffic has decreased , so people were speculating this has caused a ranking downfall.
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts