How I got my Google Adsense Fully Approved in Less than a Month

1 comment
This post is for all those publishers who are looking for a fast Adsense approval ,Adsense is unarguably the best Advertising network and it can boost your income in no time. Adsense policy states that you need to wait for 6 months if you are applying from India or China, but I don't seem to agree with that ,getting an approval is always tough since they are looking for potential publishers for their advertisers ,however if you follow all the their policies,this task really seems easy.
In this post I will explain you what all I have done in order to get adsense application approved and steps to take before applying for adsense.

Important factors for Adsense approval:

Below I mentioned the things which I have taken care of before applying for Google Adsense publisher program.

Content 

Content is king, if you have high quality content nothing can stop you from getting approval.Now I have seen many blogs getting approval in the past , main reason being Content.Adsense policies haven't mentioned about number of articles ,but your blog should have more than 20 articles to get approval.

Good design

Although design is not the top most priority for getting adsense approval ,however I still believe most of the application which are rejected  due to bad template.If you have good design, adsense team will find it attractive to approve your account.

Disclose information

Adding a privacy page is mandatory,this is what I think,I have taken part in many adsense forums and found out from my research that and most of the rejected applications don't contain privacy page.

Why privacy page is important?

You need to disclose information such as what information you are going to collect from your readers eg IP address,Browser info,email address,location and may share this information with third party (Google analytics) for promotional purposes .You  got to ensure that your website is safe to use.And you also need to ensure that your visitors privacy is important to you.

Read more »

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad network, I recommend that you take a look at Clicksor.

    ReplyDelete

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts